Food & Beverage Industry
Custom Plastic Injection Molded Items for the Food & Beverage Industry
Custom plastic injection molding is a critical part of the food and beverage industry. From mini spatulas, spreader knives, scrapers, bowls, spaghetti measures, beverage tree garnish tools, citrus peelers, straw clips, tip trays, spoons, measuring spoons & scoops, paddle scrapers, cookie cutters & cookie presses, lobster forks, ice molds, snack containers, injection-molded plastics are lightweight, cost-effective, and adaptable to a variety of shapes and sizes, making them an industry staple. These food and beverage service solutions are not only functional but also serve a critical role in product branding and customer experience.
And, our products are BPA-free, recyclable and FDA-approved.
Our custom plastic injection molded industrial elements are made from start to finish, in-house in our Peterborough, Ontario facility. We create the artwork and design, implement the engineering and CAD programming, produce the dies and molds, and take care of all the details. You only have to deal with one company—no third parties required.
Full and Fast Service
- Specializing in fast turnaround – days not weeks, 24X7 operation when required
- Fast prototyping of custom molds using CAD, molds are milled with in-house CNC machinery
- Resins include polypropylene, polyethylene, and polystyrene; standard and custom colors
- Custom branding, hot stamping and printing
- Flow-wrapping of individual products
(Click images for larger view)