Custom Plastic Injection Molded Items for the Packaging Industry
Bring us your custom industrial design, or let us help design it! Either way, we’ll help you select the right materials that will make your product or component function successfully in its intended application. All custom plastic injection molded industrial products can be designed and molded to your specifications, and can be imprinted or embossed. We use top-of-the-line materials, cutting-edge production technologies and an experienced team of designers to make every item of the highest quality. Examples of our custom-designed industrial products are caps, gaskets, squeegees, safety devices, trim tools, tile gauges, plastic containers, plastic storage boxes, custom plastic bottle handles, plastic carrying handles and plastic carton handles.
Our custom plastic injection molded industrial elements are made from start to finish, in-house in our Peterborough, Ontario facility. We create the artwork and design, implement the engineering and CAD programming, produce the dies and molds, and take care of all the details. You only have to deal with one company—no third parties required.
Full and Fast Service
- Specializing in fast turnaround – days not weeks, 24X7 operation when required
- Fast prototyping of custom molds using CAD, molds are milled with in-house CNC machinery
- Resins include polypropylene, polyethylene, and polystyrene; standard and custom colors
- Custom branding, hot stamping and printing
- Flow-wrapping of individual products
(Click images for larger view)